Included in each house call
Home consultation with a family doctor
Medical prescription as required
Online access to medical record
Follow up phone call for test results
Included in a house call
a family doctor
Online access to
Follow up call
for test results
Our doctors are non-participating physicians of the Régie de l’Assurance Maladie du Québec (RAMQ) and as such their fees are not covered by the RAMQ.
No taxes are charged on medical consultation, however some other services are taxable. An official receipt can be provided for tax purposes
Fees may be paid in cash, by debit card, bank e-transfer as well as these other methods :
Annual access fee 55$ (+tx)
This amount, billed annually, allows you to schedule a home visit with our doctors, nurses and respiratory therapist (see fee tables)
Many treatments offered by our nurses
Occasional visit or regular check-up
We know that discussing health issues isn't always easy, so take your time. This relaxed environment allows you to share your concerns and for the nurse to determine the health issue.
The fees vary according to the distance traveled by the nurse and start at $195.
Services offered by our respiratory therapist
A home visit by our respiratory therapist: $195
- Assessment of your respiratory condition
- Assessment of your push-up technique as well as whether it is suitable for you
- Smoking cessation follow-up
- Follow-ups of patients known for asthma as well as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- Fees vary according to the distance traveled by the respiratory therapist and start at $195
Telephone follow-up by our respiratory therapist: $75
**a first home visit is required for this service**
Spirometry (FEV): $395
- Evaluation of your respiratory condition by our respiratory therapist
- Spirometry before and after the short-acting bronchodilator (such as Ventolin or Bricanyl) to help the doctor with his diagnosis
- A telephone appointment with an MDOMICILE doctor to give you your result and a pump prescription if necessary depending on your result
- A complete teaching of pumps required according to your result by our respiratory therapist on the day of the test
- A telephone follow-up with our respiratory therapist 3 weeks after taking new medication
Monday to Friday
Montreal and suburbs
Some difficulties require a personal touch. Our doctors will come to your home, place of work or hotel. Fees vary based on the distance travelled.
No time limit consultation
Montreal and suburbs
Our doctors will come to your home, place of work or hotel.
Fees vary based on the distance travelled and begin at $275.
Our nurses have a direct access to the doctor
Occasional house call or regular visits